Sunday, again corpus and beach!

Hello!

Sunday it was the first day of easter. My mother and the rest of my family wanted to do something fun. Because I told them a month ago (when we had an exchange with Germany and they were here) that the Corpus museum was very nice, my mother decided to go there and after that to the omniversum. In the corpus museum you travel through the human body and you get some explanation with it. Afterwards you have a lifeline with all kind of information (about health, ear, eye and so on). When we 'd been there, we went to the beach of Katwijk. It was fun with my sisters. We were trying to catch some prown but it didn't turn out well... I've made some pictures here you can see 2 of them:

Live your life!


Love the beach

7 opmerkingen:

  1. If you would like to obtain a great deal from this post then you have to apply these
    methods to your won webpage.

    Here is my blog :: sports cash system testimonials

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Overall, Amazon is a wonderful place for the best tanning creams at
    an extremely discounted rate to help you save some serious cash and get the products you really want.
    One should remember that perspiration will cause uneven tanning.
    This premium brand of spray tanning carries a wide range of quality sprays designed
    for tanning that would suit all types of skin.

    Here is my blog; tan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The revealing and additionally strapless mermaid wedding dress outline is the most famous one.

    Firstly, you have access to millions of online stores worldwide at the
    click of a button. If you have eyeglasses that could do these
    items, it's surely no surprise they're liked by VIPs.


    My web site; boutique dresses maxi one shoulder high slit skirts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. My relatives every time say that I am killing my time
    here at net, except I know I am getting experience all the time by
    reading thes good articles.

    Also visit my blog - Hay Day Cheats ()

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!