Attention please!


At December the 1st I will start my christmas series! I still need your help! Please mail anything inspirational to blogfashionanna@gmail.com. It can be anything! Some inspiration: your favorites,  pictures of your favorite christmas food, drinks, clothes, accessories, garden, dog, hat, scarf, nail polish, watch, tree and ... think of it and it's all the best! Be as original as possible! You will be featured on my blog and when you have a blog, make sure you leave it there to, I will definately want to mention it in my post. :) You can also mail your request for a post to me at blogfashionanna@gmail.com: you are always welcome! 

So.... make sure you check out my blog because at december 1st I will start my online christmas series, I love you all soooo much and god bless you!

P.s. How about me doing a video this time? What would you think of it, leave a comment below if you like :)

Here is some christmas inspiration to get you into the mooooood :) See you later!
*these pictures are all from weheartit.com 











11 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovley post!I like it!

    xoxo:LittleMucli
    littlemucli.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lovely inspirational post , honey !


    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog :: shaggy jacket & flared jeans in my look today
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. great inspirations:)
    I want Christams^.^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hmm... honsetly, i don't have any idea..
    this post is very inspiring, this photos are awesome!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I can't wait to decorate the Christmas tree next week!! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely pictures, andd i would love it if you would make a video :)
    xx♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great post! I'd love to see posts on baking, maybe? That colour be an idea, make christmas cookies, DIY where you make chrismas stockings....

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    Hope this helps you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!