PINK ANCHOR NAILS || NAIL ART




Today I will have something different from usual. Laura has written this post for you because she really wanted to write something for my blog. I gave her the chance and I am very happy with the result! She will teach you how to make these cute Pink Anchor nails. It’s perfect for summer and the pink gives a cute vibe to the nails.

  
On this picture you see some things you need for this nail art. You don’t have to use these colors, cause you can use any color you want!  But I choose pink because … who doesn’t like pink?

Start off with the base colors of your nail art. I used 2 nail polishes from OPI and I love the quality of these nail polishes. The names of the polishes are: left, Dutch Tulips L60. Right, Second Honeymoon R42. I put one coat of Dutch Tulips on my ring finger and 3 coats of Second honeymoon on the rest of my nails. Let it dry and you can continue with the next step…..

Here you see I made some stripes on my nails. I did this with a dotting tool but another option is to use a toothpick. For the stripes I used a nail polish from OPI, again. The name of the nail polish is: Suzi’s Hungary, funny name isn’t it? Put as many stripes as you like, I did 3 or 4. And don't forget to not to apply stripes on your ring finger.

Now let’s move on to making the anchor!  I used a white color from Catrice named: Snow Motion! 470. At first create a circle on the tip of your nail. Then make a line down to your cuticles. Make like half a circle against the line. On the tips of the half circle you can put little triangles. And finish it off with a tiny line in the middle of your creation.

I hope you liked my nail art, try it yourself, it’s not that hard to make! Have a great vacation and enjoy the summer! 

Please leave a comment below and tell me if you would like to see more nail art tutorials from Laura.

21 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat anker is echt mooi gelukt! Knap gedaan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat anker is echt mooi gelukt! Knap gedaan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. knap gedaan! ik ben zelf echt een drama in nail art!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat super leuk gedaan! Helaas ben ik niet zo creatief en lak ik het in 1 kleur :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. adorable! I need to get better at nails! there are so many things I want to try!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat schattig gedaan! Leuk dat je het zo uitlegt (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. WoW! Wat een mooie lange nagels :D Gave Nailart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Echt heel erg leuk gedaan! Superhandige uitleg!
    liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I want to do them!!! Great idea! Thanks for sharing it!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wow Amazing post.I will try this pattern.Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!