VIP Box #4

If you are following my blog for some time, you might know I am a member of the VIP box, a beauty box which is send to you every month. Even though I already received my 5th VIP box, I thought it would be really cool to show you what was in the previous box since I totally am in love with these goodies! Click read more for a little explanation of all the products!



I already am a huge fan of the l'Oreal Paris sublime soft line. The two bottles on the right side are my standard makeup removers. The one on the left was in this box. Even though I don't really know the difference between the tonic and the cleaning water, I like them both! 

This is such a pretty nail polish for the summer! I really love the 'nude' look on my nails since it looks neat while the color isn't too overwhelming. When I go on a vacation for example, I want my nails to match with every outfit and this will come in handy. 

So there also was an eye cream in this box, a mascara and an adorable blush! I totally am in love with the color of this blush. It's so nice for the summer time! 

And that was everything inside my VIP box! I hope you liked seeing what was inside, let me know in the comments if I should put a post up on my fifth VIP box!

7 opmerkingen:

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!