Swimwear post

Hey my friends,

Today I have a real summer feeling. The weather is very nice here and I was wondering were I could write about. So when I went to the swimming pool I thought about bikini's and swimsuits, that's how I came up with the idea to do a real swimwear post. I also thought it would be nice for you to know how to combine your bikini when you are going to the swimming pool or to the beach. Here are some (I hope) very useful tips. Take a look in your closet and at this blog and see how to wear your bikini or swimsuit the best!

Here are some bikini's I really like.

Sexy Flouncing Cut Out Strappy Swimsuit
oasap
Esprit

 From these bikini's you can see clearly that I prefer pink bikini's. They just have it. I haven't got a pink bikini myself. My bikini is black with colorful tropical leaves from palm trees on it. I have a little short with it. Nowadays they also have very nice swimsuits.

Below you can see how you can wear your bikini very beautiful.
When you have a bikini in a very bright color you can combine it very nice with a blouse, stiletto's and a cute belt. When you wear it together you will steal the show.

You can combine your bikini also very nice with a little blanket and nice, but simple nail art. It will look amazing.   


 
With stunning sunglasses (these are from Gucci), a sailer bikini and matching shorts you will create an ' everybody is looking at me' beach look. Prepare your bags and visit the beach with this cool summer look!


6 opmerkingen:

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!