Today I would like to show you an amazing project, people from all over the world are joining. It's day zero. The purpose is to achieve 101 things in 1001 days. My day zero just ended and I didn't achieve everything. This is why I'm busy making a new list with things I want to have done in 1001 days.
It's not just for fun. It has a purpose. Sometimes you aren't proud of yourself. By achieving things in your life, and seeing that you have achieved something, you will be more confident and happy. Even though I did not do everything of my '1001 day bucket list', I see that I have done so many more things than I would have expected. This makes me feel better because sometimes I just don't see the light anymore. Also I'm writing down some fun things to do because sometimes I only think about work. It's easy to forget about the good things. I would love to share my old list with you. It expired somewhere in September because I started on the 5th of December 2010. Curious at my list? Click read more!
Unfortunately I partly forgot about the Day Zero and this list is expired right now. I'm busy creating a new list and some things I haven't done will be in there as well. I love to set my goals and live to them. Do you have any ideas of things I should list? This was my old list btw:
4. Write a new movie scenario (at least 20 pages typed!).
5. Get 3 movie tasks and achieve them.
18. Buy a XXL sketchbook.
25. Make a real magazine.
32. A quarter on one leg.
36. Watch 26 movies I've never seen before with every letter from the alphabet.
37. Fall in love.
38. Read: do more faster
41. Make a list from everything bad in my life, burn it.
42. Make in every season a photograph from the same view.
44. Create christmas cards and send them.
50. Buy: Het super meisjes tekenboek.
54. Buy a shirt with something from paris on it.
55. Buy: What shall I wear to day from Fifi Lapin.
57. I can play 5 top 40 piano songs.
62. Design my own shirt and create it.
64. Film Soemagreen.
69. Follow a photo workshop.
73. Be vegetarian for 1 week long.
74. Publish a child book.
78. Sell my old photo camera.
79. Participate the national geographic photo competition.
82. Make a gingerbread house.
86. Throw a message in a bottle into the ocean.
90. Play struggle for pleasure by Wim Mertens on piano (partly achieved).
92. Have this is not a book full.
It really feels good to set a goal in life. To dream. Otherways you won't have anything to live to. Every life has a purpose. Find out what's yours, and just do it. You can view (a part of) my new list here.