All I got for Christmas!


On Twitter I asked you what video you wanted to see next and a lot of you told me to do a what I got for Christmas video. That's why I decided to do this video! Also I will tell you how I am planning to style the different clothes I got. I hope you enjoy! If you have any more video requests please tell me in the comments. Also I would love to know what's the best Christmas present you got this year! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

I am so thankful for all of you and I wish you all the best in 2014. This blog wouldn't exist without you, maybe I wouldn't even have been a fashion addict without you guys. Also, I was able to meet so many great people and go to a few amazing events because of you. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you. I love you more than anything else!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello from Spain. Great video. Happy New Year 2014.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een super leuke video en gelukkig 2014 meid!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Echt een leuke video, wat heb je leuke dingetjes gekregen! Heel veel plezier ermee! En natuurlijk een mooi, liefdevol, gelukkig en gezond 2014 gewenst! Liefs, Stella.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. glad you had a lovely Christmas and i wish you a Happy New Year! just had a look at your blog and it is so so lovely!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. aw <3 everything is perfection <3
    happy new year :) !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You got really lovely things :) Happy New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Happy New Year! You got lots of amazing things for Christmas!!
    hundred-lookbyamyaguilera.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful gifts and you are so cute.
    I love your bag and your ring is adorable :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!