Anywaysss.. let's get back to the purpose of this post before I keep on blabbering. In this post I will be telling you my (secret) new year resolutions! They are divided in my blog and personal ones and goals I really want to achieve this year. Do you recognize yourself in any of these? Let me know in the comments!
- I really need to plan my posts better. If you follow me for a while, you might already have recognized the fact that I post every other day at 21:00 (Amsterdam time). Sometimes I come back from school at 5 PM and I go and make my homework and at 8 PM I am like: WAIT. I should write a post! Hurry up! It's not just planning writing the posts but also planning when I will be filming a new video and when to take outfit photos, when to make my homework, when to do my other work, events and learning for tests. I suck at planning. I never stick to it. This will be my greatest challenge: time management.
- I would love to have a bunch of posts ready so I can write posts when I have the time. I started some time ago with having a lot of posts ready but soon I returned to the old pattern of writing a post every other day.
- I would love to get a better view on what my followers love and don't really like about my blog. I will be trying out some different posts and look at the amount of clicks it generates and how many comments, etc.
- I really want to meet a lot of bloggers and go to a lot of cool events! I always love this so much! It's amazing!
- Come up with a ton of fun DIYs! I love being creative but often I don't have a lot of time to sit and think about creating things. I would love to take some more time for this!
- I think everybody has it on his/her list: eating healthier. I do not just talk about eating less candy and chocolate. When I have a free period in school, I often tend to go to the supermarket and buy food. I will try to reduce the amount of time I spend in that supermarket. Also, I eat a LOT. You won't say it but sometimes my father eats less than me, this is no good.
- Read more. I love reading books. Not just amusement books but also information books about, for example, marketing and trend forecasting. I started the year by buying two book sets which were on sale. I bought the Divergent series and the John Green collection. Hopefully this will help me to read!
- Be totally happy with all the things I have. Sometimes I tend to look a little more at the things I don't have. This brings in a lot of negative feelings. I would love to learn how to be satisfied with the things I do have.
- Take more photos with my friends. Previously I always took fun photos with friends but I haven't done that for a while. I love to be able to browse through some inspiring and nice photos!
- Live the YOLO life! I often hold back on things which are out of my range. I would love to make new friends and meet new people but I'm pretty shy. I want to gain more confidence and enjoy my life!