Small DaWanda Haul


I got everything in this video at DaWanda, it's some sort of ebay with a lot of cute stuff. It's definitely worth to check out! I like that you can get tons of DIY materials but they also have some fashion and accessories. In this video I just bought some cute and random things. Oh, and by the way: I don't know why my bronzer looks this dark and weird on camera! I promise it did NOT look like this in real-life. Maybe it's because of the lightning, I don't know.. Haha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this video! Let me know what you think. 

If you want to be the first person to know when a new video pops up on my channel, click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel. It's free!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing video! I don't know this website!


    XoXo
    Mary
    New Post-> http://www.modidimoda-mapi.blogspot.it/2014/04/daniela-danesi-couture-ss-2014.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi dear, you have compiled a wonderful video!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke video! Dankjewel. Liefs DaWanda team NL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice video

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik wil ook nog van die leuke rietjes hebben!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!