Jetset Watch || NEW IN

Thanks to Lucardi I discovered the new addiction collection Jetset watches. There are tons of colors and variants including a choice between copper and metal details. I'm so in love with all the colors and I received this pretty pastel blue color a couple of days ago. The regular price of this watch is €49,99 but right now it's on sale for €19,99! This is a huge discount and if you keep in mind the quality I think it's the perfect deal for a new summer watch! Click read more to see more pictures of this adorable watch and a nice quote!





Yup. Life is too short to wear boring jewelry. I totally agree! As soon as the festival season started I started to experiment more with jewelry, hats and other accessories. I like experimenting with jewelry and this watch will help me since I can create many more cute outfits now! The pastel colors will be trending again this summer, so make sure not to miss out on it! 





I think the quality of this watch is very similar to my ice watch. The bracelet is almost the same and you can turn the 'clock wheel'. I would definitely buy this watch again, especially for this discount price of €19,99! 


What do you think of my new watch? Would you ever buy a watch in a pastel or bright color or do you prefer the more basic white or black ones?

1 opmerking:

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!