Happy colors and glitter

Hey everyone!
I'm so happy! I've summer holiday and almost 50 followers! Yay =D
I'm totally into the summer mood, are you in the summer mood too or do you still have to hand in your books? Anyway, fashion is something that keeps everyone going. I really love the fashion trend at the moment. Bright and pastel colors, casual looks but you also see a lot of glitter! There are some fashionable things on the way!


I really love this nail art. It's not too hard looking and fashionable. You wear a lot of colors but they don't pop out of your look. It's a little vague and misterious and I like it! What do you think of it?

 
The espadrilles are on their way! They are already popular in hollywood. I guess they will visit europe too in some time. I like them very much. It creates a real casual look under shorts, but you may not wear tights under them. It destroys your look.

I am also a fan of the glitter look. Glitter shoes under a normal outfit give it a different swing. It makes your look more dared and people see you think fashion is important. I also think people relate it to fairytales in their mind. The beautiful princesses were full of glitters. Rock your party with a glitter dress!










I like the patterns a lot. It's the aztec style. It makes your outfit so happy and lively. Btw, when you wear this, your outfit is never boring ;-)



The final thing I really like about todays fashion is the color. Everything is bright, happy and not boring. You can mix and match and colourful jeans are one of my favourites. In my closet are blue, green and red jeans. Do you have also colorfull clothing in your wardrobe?

27 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik hou ook van kleuren!

    nederlands ben je hea?

    ik volg je!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke blog meid, even in Dutch, hihi!
    Bedankt voor je lieve reactie!
    Tuurlijk kunnen we elkaar volg, volg je nu via GFC
    Zie je weer op mijn blog?

    alisvolatpropiisdairy.blogspot.com

    With love, M

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. euh je ging engels praten op mijn blog? waarom, maakt niet uit hoor.
    Ja ik wil wel elkaar volgen maar ik heb geen GFC dus moeten we elkaar volgen via bloglovin.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thank you for your nice comment! :)
    I like glitter shoes!

    kisses
    Duapara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the nails and aztec print :)
    Nice blog, i`m following you now

    Beauty Blog: Me and my Cousin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the pastel nails and the aztec prints. Thanks for your comment. I will follow you with pleasure.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. That nail art is just gorgeous! I love the subtle combination of colours! I am also a huge fan of anything glitter. It just adds so much fun to a look, I think! Following you! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. i like ur nails! look i made a DIY about a nail style (Galaxy nails)
    tell me what do you think :3

    http://luisaverdee.blogspot.mx/2012/07/galaxy-nails-diy.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. stunning nails!!!

    http://www.pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. love everything that glitters! :)

    http://somethingposh.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. You just defined everything I love this season! Glitter and color and aztec! I love the nailpolish in the first photo - would be nice for my nails =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. cute nails ! :D love them
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. beautiful post, we especially love those nails!

    <3

    ps. you can now win some awesome 4EVER WITH EVERYONE bracelets on our blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Wow, how beautiful are those nails? And I'm such a sucker for anything glittered, and I'm obsessed with those shoes! I'm glad I've discovered your blog, and I'm following you now :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Good for you that you are happy!! We need more happy people in this world that will do a lot of good!!! Can't see all the pics on my mac, dunno why! Thx for your comment and I wish you a very nice and happy day xoxoxox

    All<3Lola

    www.fashionrecession.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Hey! Those nails are amazing..love them!!! Take a look if u want, hope we'll follow each other via gfc/bloglovin =)

    Xx Elisa

    http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Love the nails! They're very cool! Would you like to follow each other? xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I love glitter and i love your blog!!


    XoXo


    www.modidimoda-mapi.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. aww the glitter pump and outfit are so pretty
    very nice blog im following you follow back please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Great post!!! Im now following you :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. i love your espadrilles. i have three pairs, but im not using them. it feels like my calves are being emphasized ;-(


    just me,
    www.phioxeetravel.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. So fun!!!! Thank you for the follow back!! And I love the nails in the first pic - awesome!!


    xx Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!