How to wear the LBD?

Something your wardrobe can't miss is a little black dress. You can wear it to almost every occasion. When you visit a party, when you go shopping, when you stay at home or visiting your boyfriend. Coco Chanel was the first one showing a little black dress in 1961 and almost every women has a LBD. But where to buy a nice little black dress, and how to create different styles with it? I created 4 looks for you with the little black dress, which one do you like the most? I like the first one: let's shine with my lbd the most. It looks very chique. All the clothes are from Zalando. It's a very nice webshop where you can buy shoes, bags, accessoires, dresses, skirts, scarves, everything! (Click on read more to see the 4 looks).




 When you wear this combination, you are definately party proof. The black with a little golden/purple twist make your outfit shiny. The heels are also party proof. You can dance all night long on these heels because they are very comfortable. ROCK YOUR PARTY!
 This LBD is very chique, to make it to a normal shopping outfit you can add these items. You can wear it the whole day. It's sexy, classy and casual. What do you want more?
 So, for the people who like blue, I created a very chique outfit for visiting your grandmother or other family members. You can easily wear this to a school party too.
When you want to look classy and when you go for a comfy dress. You must definately try this set. The dress with the necklace are certainly not boring and look chique. You can wear this to school too. The heels fit perfectly with the whole outfit.

So, that were the 4 looks, do you like them? Feel free to comment and argue about these looks.

NEW: when you have any questions fill in the contact form and I will answer as quickly as possible :D

32 opmerkingen:

  1. I like! Nu heb ik alleen nog een klein zwart jurkje nodig :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great outfits!
    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, of course we can follow each other. Just tell me when you've followed me, and I'll follow you back. :)

    http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for the comment :) Followed you back on GFC&Bloglovin :)
    If you on Facebook do 'like' my page at http://www.facebook.com/simplysiyaam
    Mwah!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you very much, I'm following you now. <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Nice! I like the first dress.

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Die a day at school vind ik super leuk! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. A little black dress is like the compulsion of a wardrobe
    follow each other?
    xoxo
    http://warflower-theinnerme.blogspot.in/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love these black dresses!

    Babi

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG
    www.voguebuster.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. great blog *-*
    i'm your new follower .. follow me back :)
    xo
    http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. heyy dear thankyou for your commnet!
    btw ofc we can follow each other, following you now :)

    http://clrland.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Niiice post!
    What about following ech other? Visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. i really love little black dress, they are always so useful!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Absolutely a must have. Nice blog, would you like to follow each other? X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Already following you with my other blog: http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/ so i don't think i can follow you again with HIPstore ;-).

    Xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. thanks for the comments! would love to follow each other!xo

    allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. the last one is my fav,,,following...follow back?

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Hey dear!
    Thanks for your comment, following each other sounds great so I´m your newest reader now :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I love the LBD's you chose, they're so chic & sexy!

    check out my blog & if you like follow me and i'll follow back!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Hi Anne!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! :) You asked if I wanted to follow each other and I think your blog is lovely! The only thing is, I don't usually follow fashion blogs :( I still hope you are interested in http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com So sorry! Let me know if you have a beauty blog or if you post about beauty I will follow you.
    Hope you are having a good day!

    xx Veronica

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Thank you for your comment on my blog today! Yes, let's follow each other! I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin and love your blog! THe LBD is such a perfect piece for every woman to have in her closet! Love the outfit ideas you created! Come and follow back soon! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Lovely dresses <3 I love !
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a great day ;) !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Love..I follow you:) Cheers

    www.edgymix.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Of course I'd love to follow each other :)
    I'm following you now! :)
    msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
    Amy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Very good tips. I love the illustrations. Every girl should have a little black dress!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. such a great tips!

    and btw yes ofc we can follow each other, following you now :)

    http://clrland.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. hi girl
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog
    sure we can follow eachoter! I follow you now.
    Pls follow mem back like you promised.

    Thanks!
    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  27. Hi thanks for the nice comment ;)
    Great blog , I love black dress

    I follow you ;)
    lifesecretsdreams.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  28. i love all these ensembles! i really need to get a nice, classic LBD. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  29. hi Anne this Post ist so nice. Love your blog. I am a follower:)
    xx chris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!