Outfits who rock your summer!

Hello my friends,
First of all I want to say thank you to all of you. You all are amazing. When I started up the computer this morning I was surprised. I have 100 followers! I'm so happy, you made my whole day a party! I love you all. Also thanks for all your nice comments and reading my blog. I have so much fun in blogging right now so thank you very much ♥

I have created 3 different outfits who make your summer a party too. Each outfit is a complete different style and I hope you like the outfits. It would also be very nice if you comment which outfit you like the most and why. Thank you very much!
This is outfit number 1. To rock this outfit, it's very nice when you wear a lot of bracelets. It's a cool outfit which you can wear while you are going to go shopping. When you can't walk on high heels, all stars are very nice too. It's an outfit for the summer and I think loose hair with the hairband complete the whole look. What do you think about that?
Outfit number 2 differs a lot from the first one. It's a very cute outfit and perfect for a date with your boyfriend or when you go out in the evening. It's a party and festival outfit. The glitters make it a little more chic and the high heels with laces make your outfit just a little bit baggy. When you would just wear normal heels it would give a different effect. This laces 'pimp' your outfit so that you can rock your party!

This is a casual outfit. The espadrilles (read a few posts earlier) in combination with the loose-fitted dress make your outfit look casual. The bag and accessoires make your outfit even more casual. I love the casual style because you can combine a lot of cool things. Studs, espadrilles, cool and nature like outfits. Who doesn't love that? 

Thank you so much for reading and following my blog, I love you all!

23 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely choices:)
    My fave is definitely #2:)

    xoxo
    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel erg leuk gedaan. Mijn favo is denk ik 1! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nel modo piĆ¹ assoluto, outfit 2!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gefeliciteerd! 100 volgers, dat is echt een enorme groei =D

    super leuke outfits! De eerste vind ik echt heel leuk, behalve dat die hakken toch echt niet mijn ding zijn.

    outfit 2 vind ik super cute, maar ik denk dat ik m niet zo snel zou dragen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Nice post dear! Love it ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I like the first outfit !! love the shoes !
    XX
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Nice outfit!


    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. loved the outfit number2! particularly the dress ;)
    thanks a lot for your comment!
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love those outfits! The last one is my favorite :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. N°2 is simply perfect, I love it!

    Xo, Imke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Love the second outfit!Nice blog, follow each other??:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Anne thnx so much for visit my blog!!!
    Yes i would like to follow each other..
    i will start right now!!
    http://lovelydaytodress.blogspot.gr/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. goergeous outfits!! love them all:)) would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?? let me know:)) have a great weekend!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Love the 3 outfits...maybe the 2nd is my fave? idk! :D
    Im now following you!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. love the first and third looks!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Great outfits! Thank you for your comment! I'm following you now!

    http://www.blindpassionforfashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Great post!! and nice blog you have, too!!
    I'm your new follower, hope you follow me back;)

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. congrats on 100 followers! :)
    great outfits you made, I'm mostly in casual mood so I vote for 3rd <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Replying your comment on my blog: They're email me, but sometimes I contact them to applying sponsorship ^^

    Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!