Blurry Wood || OUTFIT

If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably already seen my new coat because I was wearing it when I visited the performance ANNE. I must say I really love the fit of this coat and I would love to have more long coats because they are simply amazing. Also it's easy to look stylish because they are a true statement piece. I'm also wearing my new glasses from Polette, which I still love so much. Click read more for more photos!




Of course I had to wear my new Adidas Superstars in this outfit because I basically live in them right now. 



We found this huge pile of wood and I thought it really would suit this coat, what do you think about taking outfit photos here? 




Believe me (my shoes think this as well): there was so much mud while taking these photos! There are even some blooper photos, let me know if I should do a 'blooper-outfit post' because I've many more fail photos of outfits haha. 

 
I'd love to hear what you think about my outfit in the comments! See you soon :)

 
Coat: ASOS
Jeans: River Island
Tee: MANGO
Shoes: Adidas
Glasses: Polette


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke schoenen! Staan je goed.
    En ook superleuke plek om foto's te maken, heb je goed benut!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw wat een toffe outfit, die jas is echt prachtig! En wat een mooie foto's zo bij die houtstapel!
    X Emma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gave foto's! Hele leuke outfit ook!
    Ik heb zelf de Stan Smith's en ik doe ze bijna nooit meer uit, zo lekker lopen ze!
    xx Willemijn
    miniandmore.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!