American Apparel || Wishlist

 
Since it was a long time that I visited the shop American Apparel online, I thought it would be time to take a look. I found many new items which are totally fitting to my style and I thought it would be nice to share it with you :)

On the picture above you can see 2 pairs of amazing shorts. I love the colors on both of them so they are on top of my wishlist! Than a comfy and casual overall is so cute for summer and you can wear it with a nice top under it. Finally those three skirts are so adorable! I don't own a long skirt yet, but I'm searching for one and this coral skirt totally fit's my style!
 
 
I'm also looking for a nice summer dress with a lot of colors or a nice flower pattern on it. I love these three dresses because the pattern is so nice and I really like their fitting. Of course you want to wear a nice pair of earrings with them and those shoes totally finish of the look.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
On this page I show you a couple of my favorite accessories from American Apparel. I love bows so much for summer because they are so cute and those nail colors are very summer-ish. I found out American Apparel has a makeup line and a perfume now as well so I would love to test it! Finally this amazing bag stole my heart and this little makeup bag will be perfect for traveling!

What is your favorite item of American Apparel? Let me know!

18 opmerkingen:

  1. i love their items! the skirts and bag are really cute
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. leuuke wishlist!!
    zon tuinbroek heb ik ook, die vind ik echt heel mooi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie dingen heb je bij elkaar gezocht!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Overwhelming cuteness dear Anna! Love the pastels and neons :)

    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: ♥♡◑❤ ~ The Bridesmaid ~ ❤◑♡♥
    View my colorful outfit with spring vibe, part of the entourage!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super leuk, vooral de schoenen! Musthave!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. what a lovely wishlist <3 here you added so many lovely stuff i wish i had ! :)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Reacties
    1. Suuuuuperleuke collages! Ik ben echt verliefd op die floral cut-out dress uit die tweede collage, zo leuk! Liefs

      Verwijderen
  8. Really cute.

    Join the GIVEAWAY on my blog :-)

    http://www.my-urban-life.com/2013/05/giveaway-sorteio-oasap.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. American apparel has amazing stuff, though it's a bit expensive.. I love their use of colours

    xo Joana
    Grow In Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!