Like A Pirate || OUTFIT

This is the follow up post in my Anna to Japan series! I went to Japan and already posted a Streetstyle Part 1, Streetstyle Part 2, Outfit 1 and Outfit 2 post. It's worth checking out since you will get to know everything about the fashion style in Japan! In this 3rd outfit post I am wearing a pair of shorts and t-shirt which I bought in Tokyo! If you ever go to Tokyo, you must go shopping in Shibuya 109. It's literally perfect! You will see more of my purchased items in a later post. As for today I will show you some more outfit photos of this outfit! Enjoy!













Shirt and shorts: Shibuya 109.
Watch: Ikki
Shoes: Converse All Star
Glasses: Calvin Klein


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Die short is echt super leuk!!! Mooi horloge heb je om :).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your shorts are so pretty and you have amazing pictures!!! :D

    Would be sooo happy if you dropped by my blog too xx
    http://ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!