Cozy Winter Time || OUTFIT



Hi! The weather in the Netherlands has been crazy. Days have been like: super cold in the morning and very hot in the afternoon. I’m wearing winter clothes now, but without a coat. That’s the perfect solution J. The poncho I’m wearing on the photos is from the Primark. They have such an amazing winter collection, you should really check that out! I also wear a plain black tank top and leggings so I won’t get it too hot. For shoes I wear my dark blue Uggs, they’re so winter-like.  I really hope that it’s going to snow this year, but I really doubt it because they said on the news that this was the most hot October in history of the Netherlands. But I want to make an Olaf soooo bad this year!


In the winter time, we can bring our sweaters and ponchos back in our closets. I love sweaters and I practically live in them, especially in the winter time. I also like wearing all kind of leggings with long vests. Like I kind of did here. New trends this season are, jackets on jackets (like an flannel with a biker jack) and you can also wear a normal/regular blouse in a plain color and then wear a pull over on top. With the accessories and bags + makeup looks you can either make it classy, nerdy or let it look cool. I also really like the high knee socks, I don’t have them, and I probably never will. But I really do like them, because they’re so different from what I’m used to and they are absolutely gorgeous for the winter time. I can’t wait to try out one of the new season trends. What’s your favorite trend of the season? Let me know in the comments!
 








Poncho – Primark
Tank – Primark
Leggings – HEMA
Shoes – Ugg’s

- Britt

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely look! your coat is wonderful, like the shape and print :)
    Ccic and charming :*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The weather is the same in Germany at the moment!! Cold by night and quite warm during the day!!! The poncho is really a good piece for this kind of weather :) Love it in combination with your Ugg boots! A really wonderful and cozy outfit. Greetings from Hamburg :)

    Martin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. 11/10 for this coat! I follow you :)

    http://classylicious.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i love the poncho, it looks so warm and comfy! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wonderful look! Really cozy and comfy!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a nice outfit! I really live your blogpost!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Furniture moving company in Khobar
    Al-Fursan United Company for moving furniture in Al-Khobar offers you the best furniture moving services in Al-Khobar with the latest technologies and modern methods. We also use a winch to lift furniture and rely on our distinguished work team, as it is known for its experience and skill in transportation and is committed to us and to the customer to preserve the movables and transport them safely. Therefore, a furniture moving company in Khobar is one of the best furniture moving companies in the Kingdom

    https://www.alfursanalmutahida.com/post/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%87-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B10542663360%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%87-%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!