Cozy Winter Time || OUTFIT



Hi! The weather in the Netherlands has been crazy. Days have been like: super cold in the morning and very hot in the afternoon. I’m wearing winter clothes now, but without a coat. That’s the perfect solution J. The poncho I’m wearing on the photos is from the Primark. They have such an amazing winter collection, you should really check that out! I also wear a plain black tank top and leggings so I won’t get it too hot. For shoes I wear my dark blue Uggs, they’re so winter-like.  I really hope that it’s going to snow this year, but I really doubt it because they said on the news that this was the most hot October in history of the Netherlands. But I want to make an Olaf soooo bad this year!


In the winter time, we can bring our sweaters and ponchos back in our closets. I love sweaters and I practically live in them, especially in the winter time. I also like wearing all kind of leggings with long vests. Like I kind of did here. New trends this season are, jackets on jackets (like an flannel with a biker jack) and you can also wear a normal/regular blouse in a plain color and then wear a pull over on top. With the accessories and bags + makeup looks you can either make it classy, nerdy or let it look cool. I also really like the high knee socks, I don’t have them, and I probably never will. But I really do like them, because they’re so different from what I’m used to and they are absolutely gorgeous for the winter time. I can’t wait to try out one of the new season trends. What’s your favorite trend of the season? Let me know in the comments!
 








Poncho – Primark
Tank – Primark
Leggings – HEMA
Shoes – Ugg’s

- Britt

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely look! your coat is wonderful, like the shape and print :)
    Ccic and charming :*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The weather is the same in Germany at the moment!! Cold by night and quite warm during the day!!! The poncho is really a good piece for this kind of weather :) Love it in combination with your Ugg boots! A really wonderful and cozy outfit. Greetings from Hamburg :)

    Martin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. 11/10 for this coat! I follow you :)

    http://classylicious.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i love the poncho, it looks so warm and comfy! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wonderful look! Really cozy and comfy!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a nice outfit! I really live your blogpost!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!