Harbour Hat || OUTFIT

Recently I got a new sweater and bracelet from OASAP. It's this beautiful brown sweater with a nice print on it. I'm. In love. I totally adore the color combination and I decided to make it even more colorful by adding a denim blouse underneath, white jeans and black boots, a black bag and hat. I feel like I'm totally matching and I'm curious what you think about my outfit of the day! Want to see more pictures? Just hit the read more button!











 
Sweater: OASAP
Hat: OASAP
Bracelet: OASAP
Denim Blouse: Forever21
Jeans: Coolcat
Boots: No Stress
Glasses: Calvin Klein

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke outfit! Ik vind vooral je hoed erg gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Superleuke outfit! Wat een mooie kleurtjes op je sweater<3
    X Emma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze outfit vind ik echt heel leuk, en mooie foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wat een mooie foto's! je trui is geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!