Mid Season Outfit

It has been a while since I went on Polyvore to create nice outfits and sets. I used to go there very often and I loved creating outfits. It seems like I forgot about the site somehow and when I remembered the site, I immediately constructed this nice outfit. I would love to wear this in this mid-season. The holes in the jeans make it less warm and I prefer to wear boots as long as I can. I matched the boots with a nice black bag and did I even say how perfect this jacket is? What do you think of this outfit?

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This jumper is amazing! I like the whole outfit, oversized everything while it's still cold is my favourite :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love this look
    i need that jumper
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aaah die coltrui is echt super leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw die trui is echt heel mooi!
    Kan niet wachten tot het iets warmer wordt om weer broeken met gaten te kunnen dragen hihi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik vind dit echt een mooie outfit! Zou 'm zelf ook dragen, vooral die broek met gaten.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat ontzettend leuk dat je die site hebt herontdekt; je hebt een mooie outfit bij elkaar gezocht!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Die trui is heeel gaaf! Ik zat vroeger ook supervaak op Polyvore, maar ben er nu al een hele tijd niet meer op geweest.. Misschien moet ik het ook maar weer eens doen! ;)

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!