What To Expect In 2015?

New Year, New Resolutions, New Ideas, New Plans, New Experiences. The new year stands for a new life, a fresh start and a ton of resolutions. To make sure you are totally up to date with the plans of Fashion Anna for 2015, I decided to post a little post about my plans for this blog in this year. Did you expect something totally different? Don't hesitate to tell us in the comments!

Layout
I'm very proud to announce that I'm working on a new layout right now! There are still a couple of bugs at the moment and some adjustments and pages need to be added. Once I think it's almost perfect I will notice you and my new blog will be launched!

Guest bloggers
As you might have noticed, I started to cooperate with a few guest bloggers. I hope I will be cooperating with more enthusiastic writers in 2015 in order to make an interesting blog to all of you! This way I can post more often, but don't worry! I will still be posting myself every other day. If you are interested as well in writing for my blog, you can fill in the contact form and let me know why you want to be a part of the Fashion Anna blogger team!

Photos
The first part of 2014 I often used photos from the internet, but I will take photos myself for almost all the future blog posts. I really love blogs with atmosphere photos and basically all kinds of photos which the blogger took herself. Sometimes I won't have time to take photos myself and I will still use photos from sites like WeHeartIt, but I will try to take photos myself as often as possible :D

Events
In 2014 I went to a few blogger events and I totally love it! I definitely want to go to more events and PR agencies! Last year I often could not go because of school or other obligations but now I will try to go to as many events as possible because it is something I truly love to do! Let me know in the comments if you prefer a photo report about events or vlogs!

Topics
In 2015 I will focus mostly on fashion related topics, but also on some personal and health, or for instance room decorating. I am not focusing a lot on beauty anymore, so less reviews and maybe a few beauty related YouTube tutorials. After all my blog is a fashion blog. Let me know if there are any favorite topics you want to see more in 2015! Fill in the one-question survey in my side balk on your right hand side. You will really help me with this!

So, no drastic changes, just some small adjustments and hopefully improvements which will help you to enjoy Fashion Anna more! 

- Xx Anna

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!