Check out my new Shop page!



Hey girls! I would just like to tell you that my new shop is life. You can shop my closet and a few other things. It's on the page saying 'shop' on top of my blog. You can also click here to go there. You will be able to find some things I have already shown in outfit posts, or basically any other clothes from me. The reason why I started this little shop? Because my wardrobe is getting pretty full and my style has changed over time, some things don't fit my style, or I ordered them and the size wasn't right for me, or anything else. I would love to sell things I don't need to people who really want them for a low price. This way I can earn some extra money to spend on things I truly like. I'm not saying I don't like these items or anything, I just thought it would be nice to do, so here it is! I hope you enjoy and make sure to let me know if you want to buy something: I will sell to the first buyer agreeing with my price.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I am surely checking. Thank you so much for sharing this post.
    Loved reading it. Would you like to follow each other
    on GFC , Bloglovin & Google +?
    Lemme know!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oeh ik ga even kijken! Ik ben altijd gek op blog sales haha!

    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!