Fashion Wishlist

 
Even though I shopped recently, I already have a couple of things on my wishlist. Some of the things are on my wishlist for a very long time already (like Dr. Martens and a Polaroid camera), but I never got the chance to buy them. Today I will be showing you what I absolutely want to have in my closet. First of course a Denim Jacket. I don't have one yet and I really want one because you can style it in so many ways. Also I want a striped (cropped) top and a regular colorful cropped top. I also want a pair of boyfriend jeans with holes in it because it looks so cool and finally a casual brown bag to finish all my outfits. Of course I also want a pair of shoes and I'm still thinking which pair I should buy first. I don't think Dr. Martens are very appropriate for the summer so I'm doubting between these low Nikes and some Bordeaux red all stars.

Finally I want to buy my own Polaroid Camera in the end of this year. I wanted one for a very long time already but I was always doubting if it wouldn't be a waste of my money since they are very expensive and keep being expensive. When I was in Rome and my friend had a Polaroid with her I instantly fell in love, and my heart is still stolen so I'm going to buy one in the end of this year.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Alle items op deze wishlist wil ik ook wel! Een polaroid camera lijkt me zo gaaf! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hele mooie whistlist. Zelf heb ik een polaroid camera. Alleen het foto papier wat je daar voor moet kopen vind ik zo ontzettend duur. Daarom doe ik ontzettend zuinig mee. Ik weet niet of ze het nog hebben maar bij de kruidvat online hadden ze allemaal hoge all stars voor €40 in allerlei kleuren?
    Ik heb je trouwens getagd in een tag op mijn blog over Been there, done that.

    Liefs, Jet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuke wishlist! Haha, Dr. Martens staan ook op mijn wishlist en een polaroid camera staan er ook al een poosje op. Het lijkt me zo gaaf, jammer dat het foto papier zo duur is :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oeh wat zie ik een hoop leuke dingetjes! Ben van het gestreepte topje, de nikes en natuuurlijk de camera. Vind de kleuren waarin je de camera kan krijgen ook heel tof!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Yep, ik snap dat je dit wilt hebben, helemaal leuk. Gisteren kocht mijn zusje een soortgelijke boyfriend jeans bij Primark. Echt superleuk en ik geloof 15 euro :-) Kreeg net een berichtje van haar dat ie super zit en dat ze er nog 10 gaat kopen haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aah dat is echt heel leuk!! Bedankt voor de tip! Xxx

      Verwijderen
  6. my friends got me one of those cameras and it's super cute. the film is expensive (i think buying them online may be cheaper) but i keep it at my house and only use it for when new guests come over to visit! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!