Lookbook Inspiration

Every once in a while I just need to look on Lookbook and see what's going on over there. I always see fantastic looks and outfits and today I would like to share a couple of my recent favorites with you! Let's start with the first one: Flávia Desgranges van der Linden. She has a lot of amazing outfit posts on her lookbook page and I just adore her style! This style is so edgy but I would definitely wear it myself as well!



I am simply in love with this combination. I would not think about wearing such a shirt this cool myself! I should definitely experiment a little bit more with this style! This is a Russian fashion stylist and blogger so she definitely has some sense for style! 

This girl, Anita Kurkach from Belarus, has style as well! I love how her hair is painted and her combination is so stylish! 

This is probably one of my favorites. She truly knows how to combine these edgy boyfriend jeans! Her name is Darina Suprun and she is, just like me, 17 years old! She has more stylish looks on her lookbook and I just fell in love with her style, she is so pretty!

Even though I can't wear such colors because they will make me look pale, Sotzie Q rocks them! Her pink hair also looks cool with the outfit! 

Lisa Dengler is rocking the all black look! I just love one-color looks. Sometimes they can get boring, but this outfit is definitely put together in an amazing way!

 
This is a pretty basic outfit, but I love it! Daniela Ramirez has got the style! I love how she added some brown details to her all black and white outfit.

Finally Ebba Zingmark with her distinctive style. I love how she dares to combine colors! She is also very pretty I think :)

I hope you liked these outfits! Make sure to tell me your fave!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. lookbook is so great, but so addicting! (at least for me)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well this is a lovely selection. My favorites are first and third. I just love these two outfits!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great compilation and inspiration :))

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Omg I love the first look, the short is amazing

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!