I've been to Rome! || TRAVEL

 
A week ago I went to Rome with school. They call it workweek, but it's actually just a sightseeing trip like a holiday. We had to wake up at 6 and went to sleep at 12 PM everyday so I was pretty tired afterwards. The last day I had to wake up at 4:15 AM to catch my plane, but I really really liked it! We saw almost every single famous thing: the Vatican, Colosseum, Pompeii, Vesuvius, Piazza del popolo, angels castle, the Spanish stairs and more. I thought it would be nice to show you some impressions of Rome,  I made all the pictures with my mobile phone but the quality turned out pretty good. I hope you enjoy!



Next to the Colosseum

Piazza del popolo


Pompeii
Vatican

 
 The last day we had some free time to go shopping and sightseeing by ourselves and we went to Subdued. I totally fell in love with the shop! We all took a set of clothes from the shop and took a polaroid photo with Noa's camera. I really like the result! I'm the second girl from the left in case you didn't see. On my shirt was written: 'I'm the boss.', also I decided to go for some lace shorts since I totally love lace! What do you think of our outfits?

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow this looks beautiful! One day hope I can visit Rome. How neat.
    I just shared pictures with my trip to Europe today too! :) You can check it out if you want.

    xx, H
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. what cool girl i love it there! lots of love x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what an amazing opportunity! these pictures turned out fantastic for cell phone shots. i'd love to visit all of these places!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat prachtig daar! Echt super gaaf zo'n 'werk'week ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a lovely trip! I'm super jealous!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wauw mooie foto's allemaal zeg! Die polaroid is super tof! Ik wil nog heel graag naar Rome! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I' ve never been in Rome, but I love this city so much! I don' t know why I love Rome so much (and I' ve never seen this city) but my dream is to visit Rome! Amazing photos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I've been in Rome too. It's an amazing city that has a specific climate. Beautiful photos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Heel gaaf dat je daar bent geweest. Wij hebben maar van die standaard plekken waar je uit kan kiezen op school.
    Leuke foto's heb je gemaakt!

    Liefs, Jet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Zo leuk dat je daar bent geweest, hele mooie foto's heb je gemaakt, het lijkt me echt een prachtige stad! En die laatste foto is echt heel leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!