New Spring Firmoo Glasses

 
Recently Firmoo's new spring collection arrived and I couldn't wait to order my pair of spring glasses! I went for these bright colorful ones in a cat eye shape, aren't they adorable? I actually love all their glasses and they are not expensive at all! This is already my third pair from Firmoo and I am very very satisfied with their service. When I order prescription glasses, I have them within 1.5 weeks, which is crazy fast since I live in the Netherlands. It's even faster than my local prescription glasses shop! Click read more to see more photos! 


They are delivered in a beautiful black hard case with a lens cloth. I got this bright green one. It really cleans the glasses well so that's a plus! Also they get send to you very secure so you will receive your glasses unbroken. 



I totally fell in love with the shape of these glasses and the colors. It's not too big, neither too small. I love the two colored parts and the bright blue is perfect for this Spring/Summer! What do you think of these glasses?



 


 Would you like to see an outfit with these glasses? Come back in two days and the post will be up! I can tell you already: it's a lovely set :)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie bril !!! Staat je goed

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love them!

    http://thesecretlifeofabeautylover.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie bril Anne! Leuk met de twee kleurtjes :)
    xxxx Senna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wat een mooie bril is dat en wauw je foto's zijn ook echt mooi! ik ga je snel even volgen op bloglovin!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie bril, staat je heel erg goed! Kleurt mooi bij je ogen (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Je maakt echt ontzettend mooie foto's zeg! Die bril is echt heel erg tof!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I also have their eyeglasses. But must admit that I'm obseeeessed with these that you have)
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy, thank you so much!